Download sceye Workbench
Please use the download link below to install the latest sceye software for MAC
10.12 - Sierra
10.11 - El Capitan
For older Mac OS X
10.7 - Lion
10.6 - Snow Leopard
Since Version 1.9.4:
Changed: Optimized resource consumption in idle mode. cpu utilization in idle less then 5%.
laser projection turns of in idle mode (optional).
BugFix: fixed problem with automatic crop / trapezoid corretion.
Since Version 1.9.2:
BugFix: no scan sound
Since Version 1.8.1:
Bugfix: Wrong Menu Item Text
Since Version 126.96.36.199:
- Bugfix: Usb Problem indroduced with Mac OS X El Capitan
- Bugfix: A3 Buttons for A3-Modes not visible
- Bugfix: Licence Manager not visible on Mac OS X El Capitan
Since Version 1.8.0:
- Bugfix: Bookmode could not be activated.
Since Version 1.7.2:
- Change: New Filter Types:
- Graphic + Textfilter
- Change: Licences are now saved for every camera, so you don't have to acquire them when you switch cameras.
- Change: You can now download correction data for your camera if available.(LicenceManager)
- Bugfix: Crash that could occour in some cases.
Since Version 1.7.1:
-Change: The following options are now saved after closing the App:
- Type of Autocrop (Default/Intelligent)
- PdfType on SaveAs (PDF/PDFplus)
- Bugfix: Crash during Sleep of Application(Only Previews taken).
Since Version 1.7.0:
- Bugfix: Problem with AutoColorcorrection
FAQs - Installation
- Download and open the SceyeWorkbench.dmg file. With a simple drag-and-drop SceyeWorkbench will be installed in your applications folder.
- First Start
- During your first start of sceye-Workbench you might get a warning that the application is loaded from the Internet. Usually it's enough to confirm this by pressing the Open button.
- Activation on a restrictive Mac
- In some cases - depending on your security settings - Apple demands a special way to activate the application. In this case please open the finder and change to your application folder. Open the context menu of sceye-Workbench with a right click and click on Open while holding down the ALT-Key.